i think the hulk is so awesome. It can take down anything, beat down anyone, and he never dies. It would be pretty cool to see someone like that in real life. I wouldnt mind becoming the Hulk either lol, and that'll be pretty sweet too lol.
I always liked Wonder Woman - remember this is yearssssss ago ;-) - I like the idea that there is someone who will solve the problems of the average person, no matter who she has to go against. Surely a fantasy, but I continue to hope that if I'm ever in deep trouble, there will be someone there who want to help - someone who cares about other people is probably the 'best' superhero.
ehh i would have to say that the flash could own all other superhero's and villans i mean the guy could just run back in time which he has done before and just stop you from become a superhero or bad guy. hes a beast. but that's just my opinion
superman because he is a Beast.. he is madd strong and fast, and saves people what more can you ask for.
ReplyDeleteI always liked Wonder Woman - remember this is yearssssss ago ;-) - I like the idea that there is someone who will solve the problems of the average person, no matter who she has to go against. Surely a fantasy, but I continue to hope that if I'm ever in deep trouble, there will be someone there who want to help - someone who cares about other people is probably the 'best' superhero.
ReplyDeleteehh i would have to say that the flash could own all other superhero's and villans i mean the guy could just run back in time which he has done before and just stop you from become a superhero or bad guy. hes a beast. but that's just my opinion
ReplyDelete